The Corvezzo family pay constant commitment to sustainability. From the vine to the finished product the family’s aim is to respect the environment and to recycle waste materials. They also respect the environment in the sales process. Plastic stoppers have been replaced by corks; recycled paper is used for labels and for the boxes used in packing. The reduction in bottle weight has guaranteed financial savings and, more importantly, a reduction in atmospheric pollution.
Aromas of Acacia flowers, Pears and Apples followed by Grapefruit at the end. The
taste has pleasant acidity at the start with a silky finish. Excellent balance.
Service Temperature: 6-8° C
- Classification: Prosecco Spumante Superiore DOCG Conegliano Valdobbiadene
- Province: Tarzo and Conegliano Regions
- Varietal: 100% Glera
- Growing System: Sylvoz
- Harvesting: Exclusively Hand Harvested
- Maximum Yield: 135 q.li per hectare
- Vinification: Soft Cold Crushing and Pressing
- Fermentation: 70 Days in Inox tank [Charmat method]
- Alcohol Volume: 11.5%
- Residual sugars: 8 gm/litre
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|